Crude City Scooter Club Forum Index Crude City Scooter Club
the Edmonton Chapter of the Vespa Club of Canada

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Monday Oct 8

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Crude City Scooter Club Forum Index -> Scooter Chit Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jbcollier

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:13 am    Post subject: Monday Oct 8 Reply with quote

Weather's good so let's ride. Meet at my house at noon and we'll ride about looking for potential cafes for Sunday meetings. I'm at eight-six-two-zero Saskatchewan Drive. Google map it if you have never been here before.
jbcollier

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, that worked out very well indeed. I can say with complete sincerity that the chicken and mushroom pie at District is very good.

Lovely riding weather had us scouting out different cafes to try out starting next Sunday. Stay tuned.

The D ran beautifully though the stiff clutch rather hurt my arthritic hand. Who knows, it might be the next to go.
SebringMike

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like I missed a stellar day for a fall ride. Very disappointed, but I did get my folks moved into their new place, so "yay" for me being the good son. Hope to see you all next weekend... weather at this point in time looks (possibly) rideable.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Crude City Scooter Club Forum Index -> Scooter Chit Chat All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: