Kelowna bound

Local and distant events

Moderator: Moderators

Sowelu

Kelowna bound

Post by Sowelu »

Who is going to Kelowna? Am I taking anyone in my car? Kevin when do you want my scoot? Let me know soon.

Thanks

Shannon
"The real danger is not that machines will begin to think like men, but that men will begin to think like machines." Sydney J. Harris
Whizzer

Post by Whizzer »

I'll be riding out early Friday, see you on the road or in Kelowna
Haynes manual + tools=danger
Kevin

Post by Kevin »

That will completely depend when we decide to leave. The night before is what i want.

We should make up our minds if we want to leave thursday night and drive leasurly throughout the night like we did for Vancouver or friday morning.

This will all depend who else comes with us.
Sowelu

Post by Sowelu »

Seeing's as I'm girl of no plans I'm good for what ever. Just let me know what works for you.

Shannon
"The real danger is not that machines will begin to think like men, but that men will begin to think like machines." Sydney J. Harris
Sowelu

Post by Sowelu »

Kevin,

Can you PM your address and I will drop my scoot off at your place on Wednesday night. Let me know what time would be a good time to drop it off.

Shannon
coyoteran
Location: X Marks the spot...X stands for danger...two lines crossing over one another means to me...stay away

Post by coyoteran »

Hi Shannon

As I recall, you took a picture of my broken scooter part at the Tiki club on Saturday night. Would you be able to send a copy of it to Ron or Torrie. I have been "talking" to Ron via our little forum here and I think a picture might do a lot to help clarify what I am looking for.

Thanks.

Trevor
Vy is it vee get too soon olt and too late schmart?
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

Trevor,

your VESPA broke???? say it isn't so.....OMG I can't believe it.
�Long live vintage motorcycles that are too tough to die...�

- Dustin Kott-
Kevin

Post by Kevin »

Part #7 right?

Kevin

Post by Kevin »

Angelo,

We should take a tally when your Lambretta rolls over 25,000km and add up the parts. Then we know for sure if your Lammy is more reliable or not. :oops:
Sowelu

Post by Sowelu »

I don't have Ron's cell number, but I sent the pic to Torrie and asked her to pass it on to Ron. Hopefully it helps.

Trevor are you coming to Kelowna with us?

Shannon
coyoteran
Location: X Marks the spot...X stands for danger...two lines crossing over one another means to me...stay away

Post by coyoteran »

Hi Shannon.

It looks like the financial gods are frowning on the Kelowna trip this year. Its funny how the financial gods are 5'2", brown eyed brunettes who share my last name as well as my bed. And answer to Charlene. She does make a good point though. The money that I am finding myself forced to spend on a broken bike is what I was planning to use for the rally. Combination of 2 tires and a variator has put kelowna on hold again. But next year, for sure. :D

Keep an eye on your pm file. I need to ask a fave.

Trevor
Vy is it vee get too soon olt and too late schmart?
Sowelu

Post by Sowelu »

Got your PM. No problem.

Shannon
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

Kevin wrote:Angelo,

We should take a tally when your Lambretta rolls over 25,000km and add up the parts. Then we know for sure if your Lammy is more reliable or not. :oops:

Ah yes kevin, a very good point! but Trevor is a bigboy he knew this was coming, just having fun and jabbing back, but lets all remember this point when the reliability of a 44 year old scooter is compared to the latest generation of vespa scooter! :D

- Dustin Kott-
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

coyoteran wrote:Hi Shannon.

It looks like the financial gods are frowning on the Kelowna trip this year. Its funny how the financial gods are 5'2", brown eyed brunettes who share my last name as well as my bed. And answer to Charlene. She does make a good point though. The money that I am finding myself forced to spend on a broken bike is what I was planning to use for the rally. Combination of 2 tires and a variator has put kelowna on hold again. But next year, for sure. :D

Keep an eye on your pm file. I need to ask a fave.

Trevor
We are planning a family trip next year to Kelowna aswell, can't wait! Should be fun...

- Dustin Kott-
Kevin

Post by Kevin »

Angelo, I'm not debating the vintage vs modern.

I was poking fun a Vespa vs Lambretta.

1 shock
1 pulley

Tie score.

20,000+kms to go.