Kelowna bound

Local and distant events

Moderator: Moderators

Angelo

Post by Angelo »

I'm not stressing over this, In fact the exhanges that go back and forth put a smile on my face when it happens. I never wish any ill will to anyone. Trevor knows this and we were having lots of fun Saturday in Calgary talking about this when I bumped into him and his family. I hope he gets back on the road quick!

For the record I'll concede the battle to any Modern Vespa. Honestly I don't think I'll be putting 25,000 km on any of my scooters in this life time, so it's a safe bet that he or anyone else will kick my ass.

Cheers
�Long live vintage motorcycles that are too tough to die...�

- Dustin Kott-
buyarealbike

Post by buyarealbike »

Angelo wrote:We are planning a family trip next year to Kelowna aswell, can't wait! Should be fun...
Does this mean we've been strong-armed into organizing a third rally before our second has even had a chance to fail? Play fair.
Angelo wrote:I don't think I'll be putting 25,000 km on any of my scooters in this life time
Don't doubt. My dirtyP has 47,000km on it and 23,000km of 'em are mine.
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

buyarealbike wrote:Does this mean we've been strong-armed into organizing a third rally before our second has even had a chance to fail? Play fair.
Hey Kevin,
No pressure :twisted: but even if there isn't a rally(but I know there will be) I'll still be heading your way and I promise we will get some good riding in! About the miles riden......I hope to ride as many miles as my back will allow me, and if it is over 25,000 then I'll be a happy man!

Cheers
�Long live vintage motorcycles that are too tough to die...�

- Dustin Kott-
Sowelu

Post by Sowelu »

If anyone is interested, I have pictures posted on my facebook account of the rally so far. Wish you guys were here so that the "Crudes" could be represented properly, but I've managed to get a few more rally ideas.

Here is the link to my facebook http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=1 ... =573417348 , hopefully it works. If not, you will have to wait until I get back to St. Paul to load them up into our gallery.

Shannon
"The real danger is not that machines will begin to think like men, but that men will begin to think like machines." Sydney J. Harris