Ride?

Chit chat related to the club or scooters in general

Moderator: Moderators

Sowelu

Ride?

Post by Sowelu »

I'll be back in Edmonton this weekend and was wondering if there will be a ride on Sunday?

Shannon
"The real danger is not that machines will begin to think like men, but that men will begin to think like machines." Sydney J. Harris
LibertineAudrey

Post by LibertineAudrey »

I'll be coming in on Sunday, dunno about a ride.
All hail Emperor Kang!
coyoteran
Location: X Marks the spot...X stands for danger...two lines crossing over one another means to me...stay away

Post by coyoteran »

I'll be coming in on Sunday, dunno about a ride
Ditto

Trevor
Vy is it vee get too soon olt and too late schmart?
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

Trevor, did you get your parts from kelowna? what will you be riding?

Angelo
�Long live vintage motorcycles that are too tough to die...�

- Dustin Kott-
coyoteran
Location: X Marks the spot...X stands for danger...two lines crossing over one another means to me...stay away

Post by coyoteran »

Still on the suzuki. If the spirit moves me this weekend I may start looking at the Honda. Take a real critical look at what it will take to get it back on the road.

The vespa is really a 10 minute fix once I get the part. It will take me longer to put away the tools than it will take to fix the bike.

Trevor
Sowelu

Post by Sowelu »

Well Trevor,

I have the power to make you a very happy boy today. (Even without a topcase I have superpowers. :P ) Torrie called and said your part is in. Bruce and Tory will bring it with them this weekend. All Torrie needs is your last name for the bill. Please pm me or Teenytinytorrie with the info asap. I think Bruce and Tory leave tomorrow am.

Shannon
"The real danger is not that machines will begin to think like men, but that men will begin to think like machines." Sydney J. Harris
coyoteran

Post by coyoteran »

Hi Shannon

Kevin sent me a PM this pm regarding the part. I gave him the info but I don't know what this thing is going to cost. I hope it all works out.

Trevor
furnaceman

Post by furnaceman »

Trevor we are in town this weekend and i think i may find time to show up at tra-amici on sunday so i will bring the part for you.
Bruce..
Sowelu

Post by Sowelu »

Apparently I'm too responsible for my own good. I won't be in Edmonton this weekend, instead I'm staying home to finish setting up my classroom.

Shannon
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

Jasper trip delayed a day so I will be there, with two bikes!
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

Stuttering again...
coyoteran

Post by coyoteran »

furnaceman wrote:Trevor we are in town this weekend and i think i may find time to show up at tra-amici on sunday so i will bring the part for you.
Bruce..
Thanks. I will be there.

Trevor