2007 toy run

Chit chat related to the club or scooters in general

Moderator: Moderators

Sowelu

Post by Sowelu »

I've posted today's pics in the gallery.

It was great to see everyone and get some tips on winterizing my scoot.

Shannon
"The real danger is not that machines will begin to think like men, but that men will begin to think like machines." Sydney J. Harris
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

Thanks for posting the pics Shannon, your the only one that brought a camera so you can be our offical photographer! I should mention a Typo, Rick may blow a gasket when he discovers that I now own his Vino as well....the pic of his bike is labeled as mine :shock:
Last edited by Angelo on Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
�Long live vintage motorcycles that are too tough to die...�

- Dustin Kott-
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

Looked to be a great day but I am not sorry I missed it. My scoot does not like stop and go traffic. It just likes to GO.

I'm working on it.

I am going to experiment with a few different plugs. Hard to complain much about the lack of putt putt when it cheerfully pulls 8k+.
Sowelu

Post by Sowelu »

oops. I'll make that change right away.

Shannon
"The real danger is not that machines will begin to think like men, but that men will begin to think like machines." Sydney J. Harris
DoesDerbiCount?

Post by DoesDerbiCount? »

Shannon and Dan thanks for slowing up and hanging with the old guy and the old scooter on The whitemud.
Not a problem Angelo! Even on the bike, I didn't really feel comfortable unless I was around scooters... Inhaling two stroke fumes...
LibertineAudrey

Post by LibertineAudrey »

Angelo wrote:Thanks for posting the pics Shannon, your the only one that brought a camera so you can be our offical photographer!

Well...I did bring a camera, it just refused to work. I think it wants to be vintage. ^_^ jk.

Shannon took some awesome pictures though, so it's all good.
All hail Emperor Kang!