If someone gave me one....

Offtopic discusion goes here

Moderator: Moderators

Angelo

If someone gave me one....

Post by Angelo »

I would sell it for some old used Vintage parts.....OMG....a fricken Badge doesn't make it a Lambretta, it may as well be sold on corners in New York with all the other cheap fakes from Asia.....argggggggggg

�Long live vintage motorcycles that are too tough to die...�

- Dustin Kott-
coyoteran
Location: X Marks the spot...X stands for danger...two lines crossing over one another means to me...stay away

Post by coyoteran »

Nice try

Putting this in the off topic area making it look like its not really a scooter. Very sly. I kind of like it. Very stylish. Looks like they got the really got the spirit of lambretta in it. And the headlight...perfect. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Of course the best part of this is your reaction is what I imagine most classic vespa officianados said when they first saw the ET series of scooter. I would be interested to see one up close just to see what they did with the body and engine. Purely scientific interest.

Keep the shiny side up.

Trevor
Vy is it vee get too soon olt and too late schmart?
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

Now we are being honest with each other here...right!??? I loved the ET series and would even consider buying an ET4 in the future, of course in a few years, when its considered Vintage :shock:

...I'd like to see one up close as well.....after it was dropped off a 4 story building!
�Long live vintage motorcycles that are too tough to die...�

- Dustin Kott-
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

I like, and liked right from the start, the ET series, too.

The new "Lambretta" isn't the ugliest scooter out there but it's nothing to write home about, that's for sure.
coyoteran
Location: X Marks the spot...X stands for danger...two lines crossing over one another means to me...stay away

Post by coyoteran »

Yeah, the first paragraph was bait. The second one is sincere.

Trevor
Vy is it vee get too soon olt and too late schmart?