2007 grey cup

Offtopic discusion goes here

Moderator: Moderators

Angelo

2007 grey cup

Post by Angelo »

I guess some of you out there will be enjoying the Banjo Cup on November 25th of this year. I have something more fun planned, like cleaning out my sewer.....
�Long live vintage motorcycles that are too tough to die...�

- Dustin Kott-
coyoteran
Location: X Marks the spot...X stands for danger...two lines crossing over one another means to me...stay away

Post by coyoteran »

Sour sour grapes. Makes a bitter whine...er wine.
:twisted: :twisted:

Keep the shiny side up.

Trevor
Vy is it vee get too soon olt and too late schmart?
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

Trevor can you call me when 1/2 time starts? I heard that Lenny kravitz will be performing, I can't miss that! But I don't want to be bored with the Banjo music before and after....

- Dustin Kott-
coyoteran
Location: X Marks the spot...X stands for danger...two lines crossing over one another means to me...stay away

Post by coyoteran »

Will do there Angelo. I might be a tad inebriated and difficult to understand but sure.

Hey, did you catch Off The Record tonight. Edmonton's lord and savior was on. Danny Maciocia was there pontificating about the league and the game.

Good luck with your team for ...oh...as long as he is the coach. I wonder who gets thrown under the bus next year when the Esks miss the playoffs again.
:twisted:

Looking forward to the game.

Trevor
RyanRumsey

Post by RyanRumsey »

Wow, what a convincing win for the backcountry banjos...

I can already hear Saskatchewan's repeat playoff hopes for next year 'riding' off into the sunset.

GO ESKS!!!
coyoteran

Post by coyoteran »

Point taken there Ryan..but consider this..You are correct that they did not shine very brightly and there is room for improvement. But even with how they played offensively, they still won the cup.

When you are the best in the land and still see room for improvement... imagine how well that is going to bode for the rest of the league next year.

Its not like they fluked their way there either. 12-6 record. Second in the league. The only team to beat BC twice this year and in their own house. Shut down two premier quarterback as well as the top three running backs in the league in three playoff games. Smith, Roberts and Reynolds.

You are right. The final was dull and some might say pre-determined with Glenns injury. And while I won't presume to say that the Riders have won their first of many, I will say that the rest of the league better be sleeping with one eye open next year. That was a very young team that was lugging the cup around Rogers Place on sunday. And young average teams quite often become old great teams.

Keep the shiny side up all.

Trevor
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

That's what I was afraid off......blah blah blah blah.....for one fricken year......I won't be surprised if I see you strap a soap box on the back of the red flash so that you can preach to the few that will listen at every oppurtunity that presents itself.

- Dustin Kott-
coyoteran

Post by coyoteran »

......blah blah blah blah.....
Ah yes. The internet equivalent of sticking ones fingers in ones ears and singing .."I'm not listening, I'm not listening"

:twisted: heheheheh :twisted:

Trevor
LibertineAudrey

Post by LibertineAudrey »

RyanRumsey wrote:Wow, what a convincing win for the backcountry banjos...

I can already hear Saskatchewan's repeat playoff hopes for next year 'riding' off into the sunset.

GO ESKS!!!

He's just jealous. ^_^

(ner ner, Riders won, ner ner)
All hail Emperor Kang!
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

That's it Audrey, your now on the naughty list, no chrome for you at Christmas...

- Dustin Kott-