Playing in the snow :)

Post by Daisy »

Yeah...whatever
Kevin

Post by Kevin »

Underglow..

Bruce will be jealous :mrgreen:

But back on topic.

Crazy weather. A BIG dump of snow in Van and Golfing in +10 out on the east coast. Isn't this kinda backwards?
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

Delia....very cool pictures......your making me want to take my scoot out from under the covers and mount it for a picture session, except I will wearing enough gear so that I would survive the -30 + weather.....I'm diggig the blue lights. So did the Pirate influence you? or is it the other way around? hahahaha

Ciao
Angelo
�Long live vintage motorcycles that are too tough to die...�

- Dustin Kott-
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

Nice looking smallframe Delia.

But did you take it for a ride?

I was riding the sidecar outfit today. Heated vest helped but I wasn't really comfortable until the fingers froze -- even with the heated grips!. -25°C is just a little bit too cold but I had to get it to work so I can do a few mods.
furnaceman

Post by furnaceman »

Hey Hey Hey i saw those lights when we were in vancouver anyways i had mine on first but as long as there are some in vancouver as well i think i can handle it.
Btw cool pics ms daisy. I like the ones on vcoc of roy burning up the street with his legs out loke pontoons (or is he wearing ski's ?)
Bruce..
Daisy

Post by Daisy »

I waited a looooooooooooooooooong time for this scooter to be ready....about 7 months, and the lights were promised to me on the first day of Negotiations hehehe.

Of course my lights are way neater than Bruce Bruces' (oops was that not my inside voice?) :wink:

I was too scared to ride her since I have barely had a chance to since I got her late in the season, so I thought better safe....hahaha.
Roy on the other hand is a crazy one riding in the snow, but it was fun taking pics.

Hey! Nobody commented on our snowman! ppppffffffffffffffffttttttttt

Ok Angelo...Edm. got a warm front today.....lets see those pics!
Yeah...whatever
bobskoot

Post by bobskoot »

okay, Delia . . . I especially like the snowman that is on the seat of your small frame. And also since Bruce is far away, I can say your lights are the COOLEST thing (this side of the Rockies)..

b:
i'm only part italian . . .
Daisy

Post by Daisy »

Now thats what I'm talkin bout....hahaha

you scared of Bruce Bruce? I'll protect you :)
Yeah...whatever