Ladies' Ride

Chit chat related to the club or scooters in general

Moderator: Moderators

Ruthie

Ladies' Ride

Post by Ruthie »

I posted this some time ago as an e-mail but no one responded so I quess I made an e-mistake somewhere. Top Gear (Sarah) at 10011 Whyte Ave is sponsoring a ladies' ride on Friday evening Sept. 29 in Edmonton.
6-7: mingle, shop, appetizers
7-8:30: Ladies Only scooter Ride
8:30: Wunderbar Hofbrauahus with Scooter DJs:PONY GIRLS
Specials include service, clothing, and accessories discounts, drink specials, and Door Prizes.

I will try to go if it's not snowing and I thought it might be a good chance to advertize the CRUDE CITY SCOOTER CLUB. Do we have brochures or will I do by word of mouth?

Maybe your scooter widows could borrow yours and come, or if they have their own let them know about this please. For more info contact
sarah@top-gear.ca
"Scooters help us step more lightly on our planet."
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

Unfortuneatly we don't have any new propaganda to hand out, but we can count on your word of mouth for now. I hope the weather holds up and you guys have a fun ride. You will have to fill us in after.

Hopefully Kevin will let Kathy know, and If Tia sets up an account here she will get the info.

Ride safe
Cheers
Angelo
�Long live vintage motorcycles that are too tough to die...�

- Dustin Kott-
ScarletBee

Post by ScarletBee »

sorry it took so long. when the initial e-mail came i couldn't get the link to work. then i kinda forgot about it.

yes, i am planning on attending the ride on the 29, rain or shine (or dark).
we'll spread the word, no problem.
Daisy

Post by Daisy »

Angelo wrote:Unfortuneatly we don't have any new propaganda to hand out, but we can count on your word of mouth for now. I hope the weather holds up and you guys have a fun ride. You will have to fill us in after.

Hopefully Kevin will let Kathy know, and If Tia sets up an account here she will get the info.

Ride safe
Cheers
Angelo
Did I detect a plea for 'someone' to create some propoganda for the Crude City Club...ehhemmmm.....

*cough*just gotta ask* cough*
Yeah...whatever
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

I'll be tugging on your skirt in no time, so make sure you sinch that Belt..... :lol:
�Long live vintage motorcycles that are too tough to die...�

- Dustin Kott-