nocattle

Post by nocattle »

All from Calgary seem to be trailering.
giddyup
Sowelu

Post by Sowelu »

Who is all going from Calgary Kory?

Shannon
"The real danger is not that machines will begin to think like men, but that men will begin to think like machines." Sydney J. Harris
nocattle

Post by nocattle »

Sowelu wrote:Who is all going from Calgary Kory?

Shannon
I'm instructing the crew to leave the explosives and other armaments at home. We'll have Noel to protect up with his British martial arts, anyways.

Who? I'm not exactly sure. Whoever they are, they won't be riding. Noel+Allison with kids. New guy Ken, myself... I assume BoyMichael, Andy... I dunno. Ali seems to be in charge.

New this trip, Noel will be driving around to each of our houses, loading up our bikes himself, and packing for us. Even those who want in at last minute. Or maybe he said he won't be doing that. Hard to tell with that accent.
giddyup
GDOUBLEU

Post by GDOUBLEU »

hey kory!

just a quick note to say a huge thanks for the shower stuff, the cream and the 'blue badge'...we laughed our butts off, and it was a welcome laugh as we were hauling through demolition on the kitchen at that point. see you in august (where you'll be reunited with your Days Inn bottle...aaahhhh romance!). :D
nocattle

Post by nocattle »

I even taped the shower arm for you!!!

The best way to get milk is have it delivered to your door.
giddyup
GDOUBLEU

Post by GDOUBLEU »

hehe...i'll keep that in mind for next year. :wink:
Sowelu

Post by Sowelu »

Sanosuke87 wrote:if there is a trailer spot available count me in!
ive come to the conclusion that 12-14 hours driving is a little much for me,
Here is the latest update re: the trailer. I've secured a rental in Kelowna so I will not be renting a truck or trailering any scoots. The cost was just too much for a weekend even with 2 scoots. Sorry. If I don't go to Vancouver before the rally, you are welcome to catch a ride with me to Kelowna.

If you do need a scoot for the weekend Torrie has a few Fly 50's for rent. Not sure of the rental fee, but just post to teenytinytorrie on our forum and she will get back to you.

Shannon
"The real danger is not that machines will begin to think like men, but that men will begin to think like machines." Sydney J. Harris
nocattle

Post by nocattle »

FYI the Calgary crew will be small.

Noel + Alison are driving out Thursday. Something to do with dropping the kids off or picking them up at a work camp. I think they're making Nike runners somewhere in the Windemere Valley.

Mike Jesso, Mike Paget and Ken Fong are driving the trailer out. I have nothing smart to say about this.

I'm flying into Vancouver and will be riding my vintage from there. The plan keeps changing but I just hooked up with a group of a half dozen riders doing the trip, if they'll be patient with me.

So who's going from Edmonton? Trevor Cayote and Modrey riding? Shannon renting. and Is that guy with the 50cc cow-moo muffler still planning on riding out alone? Wear ear-plugs pal, it's along way to moo.
giddyup
Sowelu

Post by Sowelu »

Trevor and Modrey are still riding, the plan is to leave on Friday, but that may change and they may leave on Thursday.

I'm driving out on Thursday, but it looks like that might change to Friday. I'm renting (Thanks Torrie).

Not sure if anyone else is going ... I missed this weeks meeting ... I'm on holidays and not wearing a watch, what can I say. :roll:

Shannon
coyoteran
Location: X Marks the spot...X stands for danger...two lines crossing over one another means to me...stay away

Post by coyoteran »

Its still looking like a go for Friday with an early departure. We do gain an hour though so maybe not. If push comes to shove I can tie a bungie to Modreys chrome and drag her along at 95mph. Whaddya say modrey?

Haven't heard back from Torrie yet regarding accomodations. aahh hem...ah hem...

Anybody hear if Whizzer is going?

Trevor
Vy is it vee get too soon olt and too late schmart?
teenytinytorrie

Post by teenytinytorrie »

You are staying at Casa'De'Jerry's place....If you want call the Shop and ask for me and I will give you the address :)

As a bonus this is where the BBQ is so you can stumble indoors when all is done :0
nocattle

Post by nocattle »

How many Rebel beers will it take for Trevor to stumble?
giddyup
Whizzer

Post by Whizzer »

Sorry. but family has screwed up plans for the weekend. You guys have a safe trip and a good ride . This sucks... bought some new gear for camping ect and wanted to do the ride again.

Dale
ps if you are riding to Cow Town on the long weekend give me a shout and I'll try to ride down with the pack.
Haynes manual + tools=danger
Sanosuke87

Post by Sanosuke87 »

well i think ill be staying after all, but ill be there next year for sure!
coyoteran
Location: X Marks the spot...X stands for danger...two lines crossing over one another means to me...stay away

Post by coyoteran »

nocattle wrote:How many Rebel beers will it take for Trevor to stumble?
The answer

1 Bottle of Barefoot Merlot (hey, I like the "Fuckin Merlot")
1/2 glass of Blackberry Port
6 oz of lukewarm Jagermeister
8-9 pints of strawberry Porter ale
Cue the stagger...stagger...roll..stagger, stagger....stumble...stagger...roll.

But what a great party. Twisty roads, hot weather, cool beaches, great conversation, sweet scooters and fantastic hosts. The kelowna gang know how to throw a party.

If you haven't been to a Kelowna rally in the past, try to get to one in the future. You won't regret it. You liver might give you grief for a day or two but what the hell, its only a liver.

Trevor
Vy is it vee get too soon olt and too late schmart?