A little present for Angelo to make him feel better

Chit chat related to the club or scooters in general

Moderator: Moderators

Daisy

A little present for Angelo to make him feel better

Post by Daisy »

Hi Angelo

Since it is obvious to me that Bruce kept the Calgary party a secret from just you, I thought this link might cheer you up......either that or want to chase me out of town with a pitchfork next rally hehehehe

http://forums.lcgb.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtop ... c&start=75
Yeah...whatever
furnaceman

Post by furnaceman »

I didn't keep it a secret from anybody I read it on their forums just like anybody else could of.
And I never knew untill that friday that I was going to go Tory was working long hours and told me to go so I wasn't bored all alone.

As for not telling anyone I decided if they want to go they can go but most people had family or other things on the go being that it's X-mas and all.

Bruce
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

Thanks Delia,
I love those renderings of Future? Lambretta's. They follow the classic lines with an updated look, just like when the New Vespa showed up a Few years ago......I hadn't seen those anywhere so this is a big treat for me.....Thanks again and I hope that you and Roy have a very happy New year...

Ciao
Angelo
�Long live vintage motorcycles that are too tough to die...�

- Dustin Kott-
Daisy

Post by Daisy »

furnaceman wrote:I didn't keep it a secret from anybody I read it on their forums just like anybody else could of.
And I never knew untill that friday that I was going to go Tory was working long hours and told me to go so I wasn't bored all alone.

As for not telling anyone I decided if they want to go they can go but most people had family or other things on the go being that it's X-mas and all.

Bruce
Oh Bruce

We are just pulling your chain.

Hope you had a nice holiday :)
Yeah...whatever
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

I just read about the New Lambretta in Scoot Magazine (thanks John) It can't be called a Lambretta due to legalities, so it's going by the name L series. It has a Vespa engine, and althought it shares many similarities to the older models, I find that it looks like a bloated Vino from other angles (not like there is anything wrong with that). I think I'll stick to the oldies but goodies......but If someday I buy a TnG It will be a Vespa.

Angelo
�Long live vintage motorcycles that are too tough to die...�

- Dustin Kott-