I have been to Mecca..it's smaller than I thought actually

Offtopic discusion goes here

Moderator: Moderators

coyoteran
Location: X Marks the spot...X stands for danger...two lines crossing over one another means to me...stay away

I have been to Mecca..it's smaller than I thought actually

Post by coyoteran »

Ok, long story very short. The drive to the Springs was three things. Fast, uneventful and gorgeous. No drama. Fast roads with fantastic scenery. We got into Denver way early on the 16th and we didn't have to be in CS until 16:00 so we got off the interstate and took a spin through downtown Denver. Marvelled at Pepsi Center, Invesco Field and Coors Field and how well the infrastructure was built to feed these monster sports venues. Smalltown kid driving a truck pulling a trailer and not feeling like I was on the verge of a crash at any moment. So, where do you actually stop and stretch when you have all this stuff at your disposal? Casa Lambretta of course. Its not in the shadow of Coors field but I bet you can smell the hot dogs on game day.

Paid my regards to Suzi and Jon. Passed on the clubs gratitude for their continued support and let them know that there were a couple of lambroken resto's currently under way so they may be hearing more from the frozen tundra of E-town. Very small shop. Looks like any small town motorcycle salvage except with scooters. The irony is, that it sits next door to this monster sized Italian motorcycle and scooter shop. Everything modern and shiny sitting next to old and not so shiny. Stylish? Yes. Shiny? No. Anyways, great folks. Nice to chat with and definitely worth the stop if you are in the area. Did I mention I am here for four years? Come on down.

Have fun at cowtown and chat with you later.
Vy is it vee get too soon olt and too late schmart?
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

Yah I was talking to my people, and they were telling me this story about some nice guy and his family pulling through dodge.....at first I thought to myself that there is no way they are talking about Trevor :lol: then it all made sense, they have been living at that high altitude way to long and they are delusional! :lol:

I want to remind you as a friend that when your at Casa that your in Lambretta country and there are many parts laying around that can be and will be used as weapons ( boy like this isn't an easy set up for you! :wink: ) and won't easily be traced by CSI...

I'll be visiting over the next several years, but it sounds like another Vespa isn't running well, so I'll take the Yeti :wink:

Can you PM me where you bought your trailer? I havn't been able to get it out of my mind....I think I'm in love.
�Long live vintage motorcycles that are too tough to die...�

- Dustin Kott-