The numbing is almost complete

Chit chat related to the club or scooters in general

Moderator: Moderators

coyoteran
Location: X Marks the spot...X stands for danger...two lines crossing over one another means to me...stay away

The numbing is almost complete

Post by coyoteran »

Put the SK license plates on the cars and bikes this week. I am not plating the burgman until next year. $1500 to insure it. Fuck you! Fuck you very much SGI. I can de-plate it in the winter but it still works out to $130/month. The P on the other hand has a vintage tag so it's only 130 a year.

So, re-jetted the P today, tuned the carb and took it for a burn on the mean streets of Moose Jaw. Ran well. Actually ran really good with the added O2. Found some neat streets that aren't as pot hole ravaged as the bulk of the city. Hopefully the weather holds for another 6 weeks.

So, the Moose Jaw branch of The Crude City Scooter Club is officially open for business.

Keep em shiny kids.

T
Vy is it vee get too soon olt and too late schmart?
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

I feel safer knowing you're back on the right side of the border. Is Moose Jaw close to us? How far from Lloydminster? My knowledge of Saskatchewan cartography has large sections with nothing noted other than, "Here be dragons."
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

WTF, $1500.00??? why, man that has to be more than a car!? Ouch!
�Long live vintage motorcycles that are too tough to die...�

- Dustin Kott-
coyoteran
Location: X Marks the spot...X stands for danger...two lines crossing over one another means to me...stay away

Post by coyoteran »

Ridiculous law in SK that requires all vehicles to have collision insurance. Makes bikes attractive to fix when they get minor dings. And SGI is surprised that they pay a lot in claims.

And to answer your question John, Moose Jaw is 750Km away on a boring drive. I am trying to figure out how to find a common mtg ground with you guys next summer for a weekend rally. Maybe the badlands for a camping rally. Just spit balling this so far. Plus I gotta navigate around the dragons.

T
Vy is it vee get too soon olt and too late schmart?
Kevin

Post by Kevin »

I think the rates for bikes only went up this year or maybe late last year.

Dad was complaining in the spring that his rates went up basically 10 fold.

Hopefully they come to their senses soon.