I'll never complain about Edmonton's gravel again

Chit chat related to the club or scooters in general

Moderator: Moderators

jbcollier

I'll never complain about Edmonton's gravel again

Post by jbcollier »

There is just tons of gravel on the streets of Moose Jaw. That and lots of places where the road just goes to gravel, or the random road repairs almost everywhere!

Don't get me wrong, the riding is great because the company is great. We're enjoying ourselves a great deal. We were joined by "Andy" on today's ride (modern Vespa GT200): solid rider and lots of fun.

Beautiful city as well. Seems to have more parks than houses at times.

Cheers
Kevin

Post by Kevin »

Which bikes went down with ya all ?

Does Trevor still have his ET4 to ride?
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

John brought your old Serveta, Angelo his blue and white Lambretta and I brought the SS. Trevor is riding his ET4.

I had hoped to bring the D but I'm trying a different carb on it and didn't quite get it sorted in time.

Cheers
coyoteran
Location: X Marks the spot...X stands for danger...two lines crossing over one another means to me...stay away

Post by coyoteran »

Well that was a great weekend. Rides were had, food was ate, beverages were drank, lies were told, memories were made, and some of the worlds problems were, if not solved, thoroughly debated.

It was great seeing you guys again and riding with you on the mean streets of Moose Jaw. And that mean streets is not just a turn of phrase. You are right, the gravel on the streets is atrocious but on a positive note, it's better now than it was 2 weeks ago.

Thanks for all the help with the bike. It did die at sort of the best and worst time possible although it would have been better if it had made it one more week. Oh well.

I look forward to riding with the Crudes again in Edmonton or Jasper as the case may be. Until then "Keep the Shiny Side Up"

Trevor
Last edited by coyoteran on Fri May 22, 2015 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vy is it vee get too soon olt and too late schmart?
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

No word of a lie, Trevor is an amazing cook: one tasty, delectable dish after another. Hie thee to Moose Jaw, the riding is OK but the food -- at Trevor's -- is to die for.