Sunday May 15th Ride

Chit chat related to the club or scooters in general

Moderator: Moderators

Paul S

Sunday May 15th Ride

Post by Paul S »

Are we going to meet this Sunday? I'd like to post the details on Facebook and Twitter soon to give people notice. 10am Iconoclast? and then 12 noon at Italian Centre like John C suggested in Members forum?
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

My Mom is visiting for the week so I'm out.
david

Post by david »

Sorry, don't think I can make it.
Ska'D for Life
pk50

Post by pk50 »

I think you have the place and time mixed up 10 at Italian centre noon at iconoclast . Don't think we will make it family brunch.
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

Anything goes but I suggested early for the Italian Centre as it gets so busy when the churches let out.
rbielby

Post by rbielby »

Hey Paul, you going for 10?
Ryan Bielby
Former: Electric Bike 50cc (on good days), Yamaha Razz, Piaggio Typhoon 50, Derbi Boulivard 150. Now. Burgman 400 AN and Various old pedlie bikes I still keep around.
Scottb

Final Locations

Post by Scottb »

Haven't met up with the club in a long while, but got the scooter running yesterday. So what are the final times and locations for today? Also which Italian center, I know of three.
rbielby

Post by rbielby »

I would take a stab and say downtown if anyone is there. I just left the area and have been scooting three hours already today running errands so unless I know of a group ride for sure I might actually sit back and sip a beer or glass of water more likely.
Ryan Bielby
Former: Electric Bike 50cc (on good days), Yamaha Razz, Piaggio Typhoon 50, Derbi Boulivard 150. Now. Burgman 400 AN and Various old pedlie bikes I still keep around.