LibertineAudrey

It's arrived!

Post by LibertineAudrey »

My parts for my P200E have arrived. What happens next???? :P

Cheers
All hail Emperor Kang!
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

You lay them out and make sure that you got everything you paid for. I have had many surprises in the past. Some good, some not so good. Then you find a place that they get in the way so that everyone in your family reminds you daily to move them. So you move them to another spot that they are in the way. If your lonely sleeping with some of the more expensive parts is not out of the question.....but maybe that's just me :shock:
�Long live vintage motorcycles that are too tough to die...�

- Dustin Kott-
coyoteran
Location: X Marks the spot...X stands for danger...two lines crossing over one another means to me...stay away

Post by coyoteran »

Hi Modrey

Nevermind the slightly weird parts of Angelo's post. He is a full blown lambrettasexual. Spends his time in the garage wispering sweet nothings to his two beauties. And unlike most of us, he has actually heard his spouse say "Come move this engine so I can take a bath." :D

Trevor
Vy is it vee get too soon olt and too late schmart?
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

coyoteran wrote:Hi Modrey

Nevermind the slightly weird parts of Angelo's post. He is a full blown lambrettasexual. Spends his time in the garage wispering sweet nothings to his two beauties. And unlike most of us, he has actually heard his spouse say "Come move this engine so I can take a bath." :D

Trevor
Now that is fricken Hilarous. I think I just woke the family I laughed so loud! :D

- Dustin Kott-
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

Now we need to arrange a time for a few club members to get together and give your scoot a good going over. This Sunday is out for me and the next is a long weekend.

How about the 19th?

Who is able to help out?
GDOUBLEU

Post by GDOUBLEU »

i'm volunteering igor for the 19th...cuz that's the kind of wife i am. ;)
Sowelu

Post by Sowelu »

I know nothing about P's .... but if the planets line up correctly ... I think I can make it out on the 19 to lend a hand where needed or at least stand around and watch. :roll:

Shannon
"The real danger is not that machines will begin to think like men, but that men will begin to think like machines." Sydney J. Harris
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

That might just be the trip I need to do the final break in on the engine. For now I'll say that I'm in!

- Dustin Kott-
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

Hi Angelo,

Let's dial in that main first. So a couple of hours at my place between then and now. Why my place? Because you can burn up and down Groat so we can check the plug colour.
LibertineAudrey

Post by LibertineAudrey »

The 19th would be great for anyone who is willing to come out. We can make it official closer to the date, and I'll make sure there is some coffee and treats for everyone who is out helping (or standing in the way with myself and Shannon). Until then, I will make sure to lay out all the parts to be sufficiently in the way. I would check to see that I got what I paid for, but shamefully enough, I don't even know what everything is o_O.
All hail Emperor Kang!
GDOUBLEU

Post by GDOUBLEU »

i might come too...with carrots this time. :)
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

jbcollier wrote:Hi Angelo,

Let's dial in that main first. So a couple of hours at my place between then and now. Why my place? Because you can burn up and down Groat so we can check the plug colour.
Sounds good to me! :D

- Dustin Kott-