First Annual Modrey Memorial Run

Chit chat related to the club or scooters in general

Moderator: Moderators

Sowelu

Post by Sowelu »

The brunch buffet is being served until 11:45 on Sunday at the Diner.

Shannon
"The real danger is not that machines will begin to think like men, but that men will begin to think like machines." Sydney J. Harris
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

Thanks Shannon but I think the slightly later start will make people happier than timing it for brunch; though I willing to be corrected on that if people chime in.
pk50

Post by pk50 »

Lunch works for me . Looking forward to Igor's show
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

Yahoo!

-2°C overnight but the high will be 10°C.
LibertineAudrey

Post by LibertineAudrey »

What time is everyone planning on showing up at the Diner for?!???!!!
All hail Emperor Kang!
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

We are leaving the Tra at about 11 am so we should be there about 11:45ish for lunch.

ALERT ALERT ALERT

Daylight Savings ended last night and the clocks were rolled back an hour at 1 am. Darn, I should have mentioned this earlier! Oh well, the bad news is that some of us will be an hour early not late.

ALERT ALERT ALERT
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

It was a very nice ride though a wee bit chilly on the way out. Great lunch and even a chance to sample some of Shannon's birthday cake -- did you know she was 24? Happy BD BTW.

Igor's exhibit was excellent with a couple of paintings catching my eye. Now all I need to do is knock out some walls so I have more space to hang art.

It was so pleasant and so many people said nice things about me that my head swelled up about three sizes. Normally not an issue but the swollen head inside a regular helmet must have affected my vision as I cruised through my first stop light in quite a few years. All of us in the intersection were quite surprised by my unexpected appearance though, thankfully, no one hit anyone.

I would greatly appreciate a little abuse and name calling before the end of our gatherings just to keep me focused on task.
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

PS: Weather looks like it might be OKish for next week as well. Holy Doodle indeed.
Sowelu

Post by Sowelu »

Oh my goodness John! I'm glad you are okay. Thanks again for the spark plug and the spark plug change.

Shannon
"The real danger is not that machines will begin to think like men, but that men will begin to think like machines." Sydney J. Harris
GDOUBLEU

Post by GDOUBLEU »

THANK GUYS. you guys are awesome...seriously...thanks so much for coming out and showing igor (us) your support.

as they say back east...you're good people. ;)