Christmas Party

Chit chat related to the club or scooters in general

Moderator: Moderators

LibertineAudrey

Christmas Party

Post by LibertineAudrey »

Ok, so...there hasn't really been any talk of a Christmas Party this year.

Hopefully no one was planning anything as I've taken it upon myself to have a little shindig at Luzzara. Of course, everyone is invited and very welcome to bring friends and family!

It will be on December 18th from about 4pm-8pm. I know this is a hectic time of year for everyone, so no hard feelings if people can't make it, but it will be fun!

Here are some event details from facebook:

Our good friend Sarah, of Luzzara and scootering fame, is hosting a Christmas celebration for the Crude City Scooter Club! There will be yummy treats, great coffee, and there's even rumour of some Christmas specials!

Sarah will be open for her regular Saturday hours, but if you want to join in the Crudest part of the party, please come after 4 PM. Everyone is invited to bring a snack to share, and strongly encouraged to buy a coffee or two or maybe a panini (Please remember, this is a business and our generous host deserves our support!)

There will also be a "Chinese Gift Exchange". The rules are simple and will be explained at the party. If you want to join in, simply bring a wrapped gift that is valued at approximately $10. The gift exchange will happen around 6pm.

Everyone is welcome, please invite friends and family as you see fit!

Hope to see you all there!

Cheers,
Audrey.
:)
All hail Emperor Kang!
Sowelu

Post by Sowelu »

Thanks for taking care of this Modrey.

Shannon
"The real danger is not that machines will begin to think like men, but that men will begin to think like machines." Sydney J. Harris
LibertineAudrey

Also, incase all this awesomeness wasn't enough for you yet...

There's gonna be games and mini-prizes!

Also, don't forget to bring your WRAPPED gift valued at approximately $10 to join in the gift-exchange awesomeness. :D

There's also going to be photos with Rally Goat, FREE!

This is your chance to meet one of the scootering scene's most well known and best loved heroes!

You can never use enough exclamation marks for an event this great!!!!
!!!!!
!!!!
!!!
!!
!
!
!!
!!!
!!!!
!!!!!
All hail Emperor Kang!
pk50

Post by pk50 »

I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
see you there .
Sowelu

Post by Sowelu »

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"The real danger is not that machines will begin to think like men, but that men will begin to think like machines." Sydney J. Harris
LibertineAudrey

I wil be in antlers for this! Don't muss your chance to have your picture taken with the world famous Rally Goat!
All hail Emperor Kang!
david

Post by david »

So I'm wondering about details for the Christmas party. When I spoke to Sara she indicated a start time of 5:00 pm and maybe a pot luck for food, the possibility of a BYOB, and not to be forgotten a $10 gift for the exchange.
Ska'D for Life
pk50

Post by pk50 »

Chris + I will bring some cheese enchiladas and some scooterish wine . See you around 4:00
LibertineAudrey

Yes! Sarah has been kind enough to close the shop to the public, this is a private event for us and our friends! That means we are welcome to bring alcohol and libations of all sorts. As mentioned, everyone is invited but not required to bring something to share. I'll be bringing some sweets for dessert AND a contest, which makes it twice as much fun :D
All hail Emperor Kang!
Sowelu

Post by Sowelu »

I'm bringing spanakopita and a gift full of win and suck at the same time.

Shannon
LibertineAudrey

I just wanted to thank everyone who was able to make it to the Christmas party, you helped make it a huge success! Everyone who couldn't make it, I hope you all have a great Christmas and an awesome New Year I don't get a chance to see you before then. :)
All hail Emperor Kang!