Holy Doodle, it's getting close!

Chit chat related to the club or scooters in general

Moderator: Moderators

jbcollier

Holy Doodle, it's getting close!

Post by jbcollier »

I received my Jet200 package yesterday (piston shims) and today I set the squish and buttoned up the top end. Carb's on and looks super. There will be some tweaking of sheet metal to suit the 125DL head and the throttle cable to hook up.

Next I'll rough set the timing and then I am just waiting on the exhaust. Hopefully that will be here soon.

Then I start it up!!!!
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

I better be there when that happens!

great news!
�Long live vintage motorcycles that are too tough to die...�

- Dustin Kott-
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

No worries there, you will be.
david

Post by david »

Ahhh, the sounds and smells of summer all in one package. If I bring Chinotto and drink some with you, can I come too? Very exciting John.
Ska'D for Life
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

david wrote:Ahhh, the sounds and smells of summer all in one package. If I bring Chinotto and drink some with you, can I come too? Very exciting John.
I guess there will have to be at least 5 people, 4 to hold you down and the 5th to pour it down your throat!? :D
�Long live vintage motorcycles that are too tough to die...�

- Dustin Kott-
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

Given that I am practically a cripple, and, that my wife will put me at least six feet under if I start it inside the house, there will be a bit of a party as it'll need to be carried up the stairs.

Don't start holding your breath yet as I am still waiting on the exhaust. It's on order and paid for but, with my luck, who knows when it will get here!
LibertineAudrey

Post by LibertineAudrey »

Angelo wrote:
david wrote:Ahhh, the sounds and smells of summer all in one package. If I bring Chinotto and drink some with you, can I come too? Very exciting John.
I guess there will have to be at least 5 people, 4 to hold you down and the 5th to pour it down your throat!? :D
I volunteer to be the 5th/pourer!
All hail Emperor Kang!
david

Post by david »

The "show of love" warms my heart. FYI having had years of martial arts training in my youth, if accosted and subconscious recall kicks-in (if I remember where it is) I may not have any control over my actions 8)
Ska'D for Life
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

The exhaust shipped today, here in ten to fourteen days!!