HEEEEEY March 13th is MEETING DAY!

Chit chat related to the club or scooters in general

Moderator: Moderators

LibertineAudrey

HEEEEEY March 13th is MEETING DAY!

Post by LibertineAudrey »

Hey scooterists...

March 13th is our official meeting day! Luzzara at 1pm.

If there's anything anyone knows we need to discuss, please comment below so that it isn't forgotten amongst chit-chat :D

It's like 3 months until the rally, let's get planning out of the way so we can ride when the good weather finally hits! Hopefully before the rally...

See you there!
All hail Emperor Kang!
pk50

Post by pk50 »

Not sure were to start. We need to plan our rides and our watering holes so bring your suggestions. I'm still good with a get together and BBQ at my house on friday night and ride out after that .
Luzzara

BRING CASH

Post by Luzzara »

Bring cash money, i make you good deals on scooters and scooter stuff.

There are still 2 silver LX, 1 orange S, 1 black/red S, 1 White/red S, 1 Black LX, 2 fly's, 2 Scarabeos 1 used typhoon, 1 used LX 150.

If you are interested in anything that isn't normally for sale, please present your offer for the item in writing i'll be glad to pass the information a long.

I will only be dealing with scooter shop stuff at pre arranged times, and would appreciate that if anyone has issues or questions about the scooter shop that you don't address them with me as i'm just trying to make a bit of extra cash by helping the guys blow out stuff and in know way can speak for the scooter shop on issues or items that are out of the norm.

THanks, look forward to seeing everyone on Sunday and planning a Kick ass Rally.

Oh ps. I really like the rally name " Oh! Thank Heaven Scooter 11" Don't know if anything has been picked yet.
Macgyyver

Don’t forget Daylight Saving Time starts

Post by Macgyyver »

Spring Ahead Sunday morning…
LibertineAudrey

Post by LibertineAudrey »

Oh my stars, thanks for pointing that out! Everyone remember to set your clocks! :D
All hail Emperor Kang!
Macgyyver

Post by Macgyyver »

LibertineAudrey wrote:Oh my stars, thanks for pointing that out! Everyone remember to set your clocks! :D
I'm usually off the schedule on time change day… can't be sure to commit, but we'll try! :wink:
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

I don't think I can make it tomorrow. I am continuing my exhaust adjustments in the morning and spending the afternoon with family as it is Janet's first day off in two weeks. I get to mess around in the morning as she likes to sleep in and drink coffee and devour the paper when she does wake.

-------

I think we should stick with the theme we thought up in the fall, the one based on the Spinal Tap film. The reason is that I believe Igor's already done the graphics and I would hate to have him have to redo it at this stage.

Besides, it's a great theme!