Joining the club!

Chit chat related to the club or scooters in general

Moderator: Moderators

tempted

Joining the club!

Post by tempted »

Just want to hello!

Here's my amazing 1985 Honda NH80 that I picked up last year for the amazing price of $400, I couldn't say no. I've been out and about on it a couple times so far, so much fun! Who wouldn't want such a mean machine. Over the winter I changed all the fluids, installed a new air filter box/filter, changed out some of the fuel lines.. and a couple other minor tweaks. The odometer is just shy of 7000k, so that leads me to believe that I will be getting another 8000k with no issues.

Just wanted to say "Hello" and introduce myself. As far as I can tell this club looks like a bunch of vespa owners, I'm hoping there is a some room for a bit of Honda love.

I plan on taking joy rides in and around Whyte Ave, I live close to Bonnie Doon and even close to Daveney's Pub which could be good for a post ride beer. Keep me posted and looking forward to making a good impression on your club :D

Here is a picture of the beauty, almost in prestine condition minus a couple little cracks on the panels (can barely get any viable parts for this thing).

jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

All scoots welcome!

Heck, I'm thinking of riding my Ducati this weekend.

Watch the board for Sunday gatherings and come on out
Gord

Post by Gord »

That is a sweet ride.
I too am a non-Vespa owner (Yamaha BW Mod)
Havent been out for a ride yet, but have been out to lend a hand at the last work shop and meet a few members.
Great bunch of folks!
Look forward to meeting you soon and getting a look at the "mean machine" in person.
Keep the shiney side up!