New to group

Chit chat related to the club or scooters in general

Moderator: Moderators

D-Fens

New to group

Post by D-Fens »

I'm new to this forum, i'll be honest i am new to scooter riding. I will be purchasing a Vespa LX 150 2009 model next month.
Ok here's my situation, i currently asked my current car insurance regarding getting a scooter insured and i was told i must be already class 6 licenced and have taken a training course.
Out of curiosity my question to the users on here who did you go to for your insurance? where i can get insured immediately without being class 6 licenced? I still have to take the road exam soon but i've taken the written exam 2 months ago.
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

Welcome! It was a pleasure speaking to you on the phone. Dunno much about insurance. Hopefully some who does will chime in.
Yarko

Post by Yarko »

Welcome! I was insured without a Class 6 license by Nordic Insurance in Calgary through an insurance broker in Edmonton. The broker was Merit Insurance on the south side of Edmonton.
david

Post by david »

Speak with Jason at Merit Insurance, his number is 780 434-8763. Good luck. Spring is near :D
Ska'D for Life
D-Fens

Thanks

Post by D-Fens »

Thanks so much for all the information i guess i know where to go now with regards to insurance :)
D-Fens

John

Post by D-Fens »

John its been great talking with you on the phone :D