Sunday looks good!

Chit chat related to the club or scooters in general

Moderator: Moderators

jbcollier

Sunday looks good!

Post by jbcollier »

Really, it does!!

Anyone want to meet for a ride? The new usual time, 1 PM at Tra Amici?
coyoteran
Location: X Marks the spot...X stands for danger...two lines crossing over one another means to me...stay away

Post by coyoteran »

I am going to try and be there.

Trevor
Vy is it vee get too soon olt and too late schmart?
LibertineAudrey

Post by LibertineAudrey »

if HWY 14 clears up nicely I will come in for a ride, yeah...the back roads here still have some rough spots left over from the last dump of white crap, but if it stays clear from now until then, it should be good to go!

Cheers
All hail Emperor Kang!
Sowelu

Post by Sowelu »

Have fun ... I'm spending the weekend in the Armpit away from my scoot. *sniff, sniff* :cry: .

Shannon
"The real danger is not that machines will begin to think like men, but that men will begin to think like machines." Sydney J. Harris
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

I'm going to try as well, the melt continues and I may actually be able to roll on to pavement from my Drive way by morning time. It's only going down to +2 tonight, so the melt will continue throughout the night...
�Long live vintage motorcycles that are too tough to die...�

- Dustin Kott-
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

Angelo wrote:I'm going to try as well, the melt continues and I may actually be able to roll on to pavement from my Drive way by morning time. It's only going down to +2 tonight, so the melt will continue throughout the night...
It ends up that my girls are all disappearing for a birthday party today, so I'm taking advantage of my alone time to continue with the final build. If you guys are looking for a destination for a ride, you are more than welcome to come to my place. John knows the way..

have fun, Cheers

Angelo

- Dustin Kott-
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

Angelo wrote:
Angelo wrote:I'm going to try as well, the melt continues and I may actually be able to roll on to pavement from my Drive way by morning time. It's only going down to +2 tonight, so the melt will continue throughout the night...
It ends up that my girls are all disappearing for a birthday party today, so I'm taking advantage of my alone time to continue with the final build. If you guys are looking for a destination for a ride, you are more than welcome to come to my place. John knows the way..

have fun, Cheers

Angelo
Hey Guys,
That was cool having all the scoots parked infront of the house. I really appreciate the visit! You guys inspired me and I got a ton accomplished later.

Cheers
Angelo

- Dustin Kott-
LibertineAudrey

Thanks for having us over Angelo, it was really exciting to see your new project. It's inspired me to start looking more seriously for something more classic for myself... I don't think I'd have the patience for all that though.

Cheers
All hail Emperor Kang!
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

It will be great to see Blue & Crushed together.
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

jbcollier wrote:It will be great to see Blue & Crushed together.
I see a photo Op in our future!

- Dustin Kott-
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

LibertineAudrey wrote:Thanks for having us over Angelo, it was really exciting to see your new project. It's inspired me to start looking more seriously for something more classic for myself... I don't think I'd have the patience for all that though.

Cheers
Audrey just remember you are not alone, there are plenty of us to help

- Dustin Kott-
LibertineAudrey

Angelo wrote:
LibertineAudrey wrote:Thanks for having us over Angelo, it was really exciting to see your new project. It's inspired me to start looking more seriously for something more classic for myself... I don't think I'd have the patience for all that though.

Cheers
Audrey just remember you are not alone, there are plenty of us to help
In that case, I'm not sure you all have the patience for me! ^_^
All hail Emperor Kang!