Sunday Nov 2

Chit chat related to the club or scooters in general

Moderator: Moderators

jbcollier

Sunday Nov 2

Post by jbcollier »

Probably the last chance this year to ride out to a Tra Amici gathering!!

1 PM Sunday at Tra Amici which is on 76 Ave and roughly 112 St.

Be there or be square!!
coyoteran
Location: X Marks the spot...X stands for danger...two lines crossing over one another means to me...stay away

Post by coyoteran »

Big Halloween party tonite so depending on the severity of the hangover, I should be there.

Trevor
Vy is it vee get too soon olt and too late schmart?
LibertineAudrey

Post by LibertineAudrey »

I should be there. :)
All hail Emperor Kang!
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

I'll be there....

I have a question. We changed our meeting time to afternoon to accomidate as many people as possible because early morning meetings didn't appeal to the mases.

It's remarkable how many more people are showing up at the meeting. NOT! :roll:
�Long live vintage motorcycles that are too tough to die...�

- Dustin Kott-
DoesDerbiCount?

Post by DoesDerbiCount? »

Point made... But unfortunately I won't be coming again, this time because I need to pick someone up from the airport at noon... Have a fun ride though.
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

What a gorgeous day. A fair turn-out with again mostly vintage scoots. Thanks to John, Brad and Audrey for holding up the twist and go end.

We took a short ride to my work place so Angelo could sit in a Fiat 500. John and Audrey had to sit in the corner for a while as they couldn't resist trying all the buttons and levers: a very bad boy and girl indeed ;-)

Orange Crush has gone to a better place on a higher plane but will be back in the spring. I am now going to have two bikes on scaffolding this winter and I may even be able to delight my wife and have the wagon in the garage for the winter.
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

Who would have thought that On November 2nd (in Edmonton) we would be sitting outside enjoying a latte? I'd like to say I'm wrong but I don't think that will happen very often.

John thanks for the tour, always a sucker for some old sports cars. The Nuova 500 was a big treat for me, it's been nearly 25 years since I sat in one.

Nice to see those that showed today, always great to catch up with friends.
Cheers
Angelo
Last edited by Angelo on Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

- Dustin Kott-
redbike

Post by redbike »

"I am now going to have two bikes on scaffolding this winter and I may even be able to delight my wife and have the wagon in the garage for the winter".

Daddy says, its always a good idea to delight your wife...
Last edited by redbike on Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Johnny Redbike.

We, the unfortunate, led by the unqualified, to do the unnecessary for the ungrateful.
coyoteran
Location: X Marks the spot...X stands for danger...two lines crossing over one another means to me...stay away

Post by coyoteran »

Hi all

Sorry I didn't make it out today. Epic party last night. The wife and I dragged our butts into the house around 4 am. 3K walk from the party to home ensured the EtOH was fully ensconsed in our system. Slept until 12:30, got up, had a snack and then went back to bed. Yes, a truely productive day.

Glad to hear everyone had a good time. I will be checking the weather forecast every night now, looking to push the riding season as long as possible.

Trevor
Vy is it vee get too soon olt and too late schmart?
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

I don't think the weather looks good for Bike Night!

I am putting the Duck to bed tonight.
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

I'm starting to tuck my bikes away for the winter tonight as well.....

....and winter tires going on the Vehicles. It's been a great year weather wise. Lets hope for the same next year!

- Dustin Kott-
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

Yumping Yimminy, I have completely forgotten about winter tires! And just when I thought I was getting ahead of the game.